Scented candle care
- The first time you burn a candle, allow it to burn for at least two hours until the entire top turns into liquid with wax. This will ensure that your candle burns more evenly the next time.
- Before lighting your candle, trim the wick to a length of 5 cm. To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- After blowing out your candle, re-center and straighten the wick.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended. This could be a fire risk. Always place your candle on a level, heat resistant, non-flammable surface away from fabric or drapes. Do not place your candle on a marble or glass surface. If the bottom of the hot candle glass comes in contact with a cold material, the glass may crack.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 10 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.